The Jasper kits are currently out of stock – but more PCBs are on order. With luck they will be available in the beginning of July. If you’re interested in buying, send an email and I’ll put you on the waiting list and I will send a Paypal invoice when they’re ready to ship.
Jasper is a DIY project, and offered as a partial kit which includes:
- Main PCB – 1.6mm thick FR4, black solder mask and yellow silkscreen
- Panel PCB – 2mm thick FR4
- Omeg Switched potentiometers made specially for Jasper
- Tested, NOS, CD4006 IC – actually an MCP14006B – but it works fine
- Trimmers, including 2x Thonk tall trimmers for tuning and keyboard sensitivity.
It costs £65 for the kit + shipping.
If you would like to buy one, send an email to info (at) jaspersynth.co.uk stating where you are, and I will send a PayPal invoice with the correct shipping. If PayPal is not suitable, then email and we can sort out an alternative. Also indicate if you would like a JasperMIDI PCB and chip.
Check out the documentation for the full bill of materials (BOM) and construction guide, as you will need to buy the other components.
A JasperMIDI PCB and programmed ATmega328 IC is £10 if bought with a Jasper kit.
Shipping is via Royal Mail and for a single kit costs:
- UK: £5 – 1st Class Signed
- Europe: £14 – International Tracked & Signed with tracking number
- USA, Canada, Japan: £18.50 – International Tracked & Signed with tracking number
- Rest of the World: £20 – Whatever tracked/signed postage is available.
For more than one kit the shipping depends on the weight of the package. 3 kits or more will need to go via a courier, as the weight will be above 2Kg allowed for airmail.