The Jasper kits are now in stock!
Jasper is a DIY project, and offered as a partial kit which includes:
- Main PCB – 1.6mm thick FR4, black solder mask and yellow silkscreen
- Panel PCB – 2mm thick FR4
- Omeg Switched potentiometers made specially for Jasper
- Tested, NOS, CD4006 IC – actually an MCP14006B – but it works fine
- Trimmers, including 2x Thonk tall trimmers for tuning and keyboard sensitivity.
It costs £65 for the kit + shipping.
If you would like to buy one, send an email to info (at) jaspersynth.co.uk stating where you are, and I will send a PayPal invoice with the correct shipping. If PayPal is not suitable, then email and we can sort out an alternative. Also indicate if you would like a JasperMIDI PCB and chip.
Check out the documentation for the full bill of materials (BOM) and construction guide, as you will need to buy the other components.
A JasperMIDI PCB and programmed ATmega328 IC is £10 if bought with a Jasper kit.
Shipping is via Royal Mail and for a single kit costs:
- UK: £5 – 1st Class Signed
- Europe: £14 – International Tracked & Signed with tracking number
- USA, Canada, Japan: £18.50 – International Tracked & Signed with tracking number
- Rest of the World: £20 – Whatever tracked/signed postage is available.
For more than one kit the shipping depends on the weight of the package. 3 kits or more will need to go via a courier, as the weight will be above 2Kg allowed for airmail.