Below are some simple multitracked samples recorded directly into Audacity on a PC. Jasper powered with a wallwart. No effects added other than aligning the tracks and fading in and out. Sounds are only from Jasper.
- jasper-audacity-01 1:15
- jasper-audacity-02 0:32
- jasper-audacity-03 0:31
- jasper-audacity-04 0:30
Here are some more audio samples from Jasper. All were recorded directly onto a Tascam recorder, and trimmed in Audacity. No effects other than fade-in and out, and cutting out a few of the (more) boring bits.
- 2:04 – Drums are a default pattern on a Volca Beats
- 1:53 Same sequence, but playing around with the filter.
- 1:58 Simple sequence, playing with the oscillators and filter.
- 1:14 Playing with the filter, LFO Random. Two tracks combined in Audacity.
- 0:09 Bassy type thing.
- 0:11 Short keyboard thing.
- 0:30 Running through the keys, and a bit of Glide.
- 9:39 Long noodle. Various tests of the filter LFO, envelopes, noise etc.
Recorded straight, no overlaying, effects etc. Just trimmed in places.
- 0:10 Woodblocks?
- 0:36 Same sequence as before, but sweeping the filter. High ‘Q’
Download all the above audio samples in flac format in a single zip file.