Here’s some documentation to help you build Jasper:
- Jasper Bill of Materials: Jasper v2.2 BOM (pdf) Updated December 2017
This also contains links to suppliers pages for most of the components.
- Construction guide: Jasper Construction Guide (pdf)
- V2 Schematic : Jasper v2.2 Schematic (pdf – Current Jasper PCBs)
- V1 Schematic : Jasper Schematic (pdf – v1 Jasper PCB)
- PCB and panel measurements: Jasper PCB and Panel Measurements (pdf)
- 4th Run PCB Note: ‘Phones fix on 4th run PCB (pdf only for 4th run PCBs)
For a discussion on building and troubleshooting Jasper check out the Muffwiggler build thread.
Jasper general discussion thread on Muffwiggler: View topic – Jasper – Another Wasp Clone
Original Wasp Documentation
To help diagnose problems and check the working of Jasper, the original Wasp service and setup manual can be quite helpful. If you want to know more about the working of the circuits, it is a very good place to start. Images of its pages are available with a copy of the original schematic on the Synth DIY website.
Tim Stinchcombe has scanned a copy of the original Wasp User Manual on his EDP Gnat pages: http://www.timstinchcombe.co.uk/synth/gnat/wasp_user_manual_bw300dpi.pdf